Do It Yourself recipes
DIY avocado oil recipes: facial mask; skin care and scalp care
diy avocado oil facial mask:
To prepare this hydrating and nutritious mask you’ll need only 2 ingredients: avocado fruit and avocado oil. Crush avocado fruit, turning it into a soft paste and add one table spoon of avocado oil. once mixing well these 2 ingredients, apply the mask on your face for about ten minutes and then, rinse with lukewarm water. This homemade face treatment can efficiently hydrate and nourish your skin, relieving dryness; it’ll make your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
homemade beauty recipe for skin care with the use of olive oil:
To make natural nourishing body mist – combine olive oil and water in a spray bottle in proportions that you like (good proportion would be five table spoons of olive oil and one litter of water), you’ll be able to add two drops of essential oil of your choice for pleasant odor (I, personally, love rose essential oil or lemon essential oil). Then, each time you go out of the shower, shake the bottle and mist yourself with this natural homemade moisturizer and gently massage the product into your skin. Your body can feel amazingly soft and nourished.
diy avocado oil Sensuous Bath
For a sensuous bath, you’ll be able to create your own avocado oil aromatherapy mix.
- Mix two cups of avocado oil with a cup of sweet almond oil and gently heat in a pan.
- Once the pan is warm, put off the heat and add two bags of green tea.
- When the mixture has cooled, add ten drops of lavender essential oil, eight drops of chamomile oil, four drops of ylang ylang, and a couple of drops of rose oil.
- To mix the oils well, place in an amber bottle for at least twenty four hours.
- Add two ounces of this oil mix to your bathwater for a calming experience.
Avocado oil may be used for head massages. It can also be used as a hot oil treatment for the hair, as avocado oil will truly be absorbed by dry hair shafts.
- To make the treatment, put two tablespoons each of avocado oil and castor oil in a bowl, and warm it up.
- Once the hair is wetted, massage this warm oil into the scalp and leave nightlong.
- Shampoo the hair and scalp within the morning.
- Regular use of avocado hot oil scalp treatment makes the hair soft and may help eradicate dandruff.