Do It Yourself recipes
DIY facial mask-essential oil for skin
Honey diy facial mask:
This is a hydrating mask, excellent for cleaning and moisturizing. Honey is light astringent and very moisturizing. the mixture of avocado and honey in this can refine the pores, tighten the skin, and smooth over wrinkles and scale back aging spots.
- simply mash a ripe avocado and mix it with one tablespoon of honey.
- spread a skinny layer on your skin, and let it’s for twenty minutes. N
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Cucumber diy facial mask:
This avocado and cucumber mask may be a nice remedy for acne treatment. when the 2 are combined, they will help clean out skin pores and avoid breakouts.
- Take 1/2 cup of avocado pulp and mix with 2 tablespoon of cucumber juice.
- Clean your face and then evenly apply the mask over your face. you’ll be able to also place the cucumbers slices over your eyes as well.
- lie down for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash the mask off with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
Yogurt diy facial mask
This mask is helpful particularly during those cold winter months, once your skin needs extra moisture as a result of the dry or humid air. yoghurt has the enzymes that simply exfoliate the facial skin with natural cleansing and bleaching.
- Take a teaspoon of organic yoghurt and mix it with avocado pulp.
- spread onto your face.
- Let it sit.
- wash off with warm water and pat dry.
Egg White and lemon juice facial mask:
This is another helpful one to assist reduce oil and skin problem issues. Lemon may be a rich source of vitamin C, which is ideal for oily skin, because it has natural astringent properties. egg white helps moisturise dry skin.
- Beat the egg white till frothy.
- remove the avocado pulp and mash it.
- combine the 2 together with one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply a thick layer to your face and leave it on for twenty to twenty five minutes.
Note that this mask can turn dark quickly, so it’s best store your extra facial mask in an airtight container within therefrigerator.